WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

THIS IS STARTING TO GET VERY VERY SCARY NOW, LIL WAYNE IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN................


Lil Wayne Hospitalized Again For Seizures!

Rapper was rushed to Los Angeles hospital late Tuesday night.



Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne was back in a Los Angeles hospital on Tuesday after suffering from another seizure. The 30-year-old Young Money boss, who revealed in March that he suffers from epilepsy,
 was taken to Cedars-Sinai Hospital late Tuesday night by his bodyguards, according to TMZ. 

Wayne spent nearly a week in the intensive care unit at Cedars-Sinai in March after suffering multiple seizures. He called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 after his release and told DJ Felli Fel about his chronic condition.

Citing anonymous sources close to the rapper, the site reported that Weezy suffered a single seizure and was treated and released on Wednesday morning (May 1). A spokesperson for Wayne could not be reached for comment or confirmation at press time. "The thing is, man, the bad news is, I'm an epileptic, so I'm prone to seizures," he said. "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures; y'all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I got three of 'em in a row, and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30 percent. Basically, I could've died soon. That's why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself. That's typical me, though."

Man I am really starting to worry about Lil Wayne, I understand he thinks that he's not human so therefore he can do whatever he wants. But at the end of the day he is a human being with a very serious condition, plus not that he's no where near old but were also not getting any younger, no one. So as we get older we have to take better care of ourselves & I totally understand that when we are young we want to experiment with the weed, drinks & etc. But this is serious & I know this from 1st hand experiences, my great aunt & uncle died from epilepsy. There both were into drinking & weed excessively plus not taking the prescribed meds lead to both of them dying from major seizures in their sleep. Imagine being a 10 or 11yr old & waking up, walking into your room to wake your uncle up whom have been staying over for a couple of days, then find him dead in your own adorable princess bed. Yea it took many years for me to get over that experience which was very tough. Anywho, I pray that Weezy take his meds & try slowly but surly to take weed & sizzurp out of his diet asap. GET BETTER SOON WEEZY!
Mack Maine Was 'Right Next' To Wayne During His Health ScWayne spent nearly a week in the intensive care unit at Cedars-Sinai in March after suffering multiple seizures. He called in to Los Angeles radio station Power 106 after his release and told DJ Felli Fel about his chronic condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment