WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY: Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Broken Up? 'Yep!'


'Come & Get It' singer quells relationship rumor by saying she's available for an ice cream date.

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez just wants someone to grab ice cream with. That's what the "Come & Get It" singer shared on the radio when asked about her current relationship status.

When she stopped by Kiss 108 FM in Boston to promote her current single, as well as her upcoming summer Stars Dance World Tour, the singer was asked about her life these days. And, she confirmed that she's not with Justin Bieber in a series of "yes" and "no" answers. When asked how she's doing these days, she said, "I've got nothing to complain about."






"No strings attached?" he asked. She answered, "Nope."

"So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab a ice cream,' you're available?" the radio DJ asked. Her response? "Yep."

"You're completely available in every way?" was the follow-up. She answered, "Yep!"

Then, she joked "By the way that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool." She also confirmed that she's going to shoot her next music video within the next two weeks, set for release later this summer.

Gomez recently appeared on the June cover of InStyle, where she also opened up about her on-again, off-again relationship with the pop star, where she revealed that all the attention the relationship receives is "crazy and very intense."

"It's uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know. I don't like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention. You can't help who you date," she added. "So I wouldn't swear off that or say that's what I want again. I don't know. I'm a kid, and a breakup is normal. I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I'm doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he's doing very well too."

MAN CHRIS BROWN OR JUSTIN BEIBER CANT GET THEIR SHITZ TOGETHER WHEN IT COMES TO THESE RELATIONSHIPS, WITH THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES AND/OR SOULMATES WHICH I BELIEVE 100%. BUT IN THE SAME BREATH THEIR BOTH TO YOUNG TO BE IN SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS, MAINLY JUSTIN & BEIBER, AND IF ITS MEANT TO BE TRUST & BELIEVE THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, AND FATE WILL TAKE OVER & BRING THEM 2 BACK TOGETHER. AS FOR CHRIS & RIRI THEIR TO YOUNG & F-ING RICH TO BE DEALING WITH LOVE TRIANGLES, BUT KARREUCHE TRAN HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE. I MEAN OF COURSE SHES STILL IN LOVE WITH CHRIS CAUSE LOVE DOESN'T GO AWAY OVER NITE, BUT KARREUCHE I BELIEVE IS PLAYING A GOOD ROLE IN THIS TRIANGLE. THE ONLY PEEPS THAT THIS LOVE TRIANGLE IS MAKING LOOK BAD IS RIHANNA; CAUSE SHES TO DAM BEAUTIFUL, FLY & RICH TO BE WAITING ON A NIGGA, DEF AN PAST ABUSIVE ONE. AND FOR CHRIS ITS MAKING HIM LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE & I THOUGHT HE WAS GROWING AS A MATURE BOY & STEERING AWAY FROM THOSE ACCUSATIONS, BUT NOPE. ANYWHO, 9 TIMES OUTTA 10 FOR CHRIS & RIRI, IF IT DIDN'T WORK THE 1ST TIME THAN IT PROBABLY WONT WORK. BUT FRIENDS I DEF SEE IN THEIR FUTURE AND AS FOR KARREUCHE TRAN DO YO THANG BOO BOO. BECAUSE IF I WERE KARRECHE TRAN & REALLY LOVED CHRIS BROWN (DEF SINCE I HEAR HE HAS THE BOMB.COM BETWEEN THE SHEETS, OH HELLZ YEA LOL), WHENEVER HE WANTED TO DUMP RIRI AND/OR STILL BE WITH ME THEN I WOULD BE WITH HIM. ILL BE THEIR WHENEVER HE NEED ME WITH OPEN ARMS, ONLY BECAUSE I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO LOSE & IM STAYING UNTIL I GET ALL THE DAM; FAME, FORTUNE, COMPANIES, ETC. THAT I ALWAYS WANTED IN LIFE & THEN ONCE I ACHIEVED MY GOALS &  AFTER GETTING EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED IN LIFE; SUCCESSFULLY & FINANCIALLY WHERE I'M NOT ONLY COMFORTABLE IN LIFE BUT THAT MY FAM IS STRAIGHT TOO. THEN MY WORK WOULD BE DONE & BECOMING FAMOUS GIVES YOU ALOT OF OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET OTHER HANDSOME, WEALTHY CELEBRITY MEN. THEN ILL SWOOP ME ONE OF THOSE & THEN CHRIS BROWN WOULD BE MY EX, NOW HOW U LIKE THAT. U WANNA F**K ME OVER & NEVER RECOGNIZING MY WORTH IN THE RELATIONSHIP & TAKING ME FOR GRATED BY RUNNING BACK & FORTH TO RIRI, EMBARRASSING THE SHITZ OUTTA ME. ILL BE THE ONE SAYING "DEUCES", BUT FRIENDSHIP I WOULD ALWAYS HAVE WITH HIM, NOTHING PERSONAL I WOULD JUST BE MAKING AN UPGRADE FINANCIALLY & EMOTIONALLY! 
reative Control Over 'Come & Get I


No comments:

Post a Comment