WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, June 23, 2013

OH ME GEE [Photos] Singer Monica Confirms She’s Five Months Pregnant!

Monica Pregnant With Second Child

Congrats are in order for singer Monica and her hubby Shannon Brown!

Last night, ahead of a show in Chattanooga, TN, Monica finally confirmed one of the worst-kept secrets among her fans this year. She’s expecting!

She made the announcement on Instagram by tweeting photos of her very pregnant belly and retweeting her hubby, who posted “Hallelujah!!! Thank God!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I’m so Blessed!!” She also confirmed that she is five months and counting in a tweet to Niecy Nash.

Back in April, after her fans began pressing her about whether or not she was pregnant, she responded on Instagram:

I never made an announcement about anything. It’s just not who I am. Nothings a secret with me, I just simply feel that with me, what you see is what you get. I’ve never felt the obvious needed an explanation, but I know people report a lot of stuff daily artists don’t say themselves.

Congrats to the happy couple! Monica and Shannon have three boys between the two of them–will their first child together be a little girl?

Catch more pics below:


Screen Shot 2013-05-12 at 1.04.38 AM
They look sooooooooooooo happy together, congrats! And their are good men not just in the NBA but in general. (I hope I don't regret that statement that I just made, because everytime you put a man up on a pedestal, they always find some kind of way to disappoint yo azz)

Monica pregnant with second child 4
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, look at the little pot belly, so freaking cute. I would love for Monica to have a little gurl, but I don't know why Monica just looks like she bears all boys. The proof is in the pudding!

Singer Monica Pregnant
I bet its an amazing feeling to be in love & being able to create something so special together has to be one of thee best feelings a woman can experience (only if its done right, ladies I'm not saying leave the house rite now, find any man, get preggos & think you gonna have such joy like Monica & Shannon lol)

Monica and Shekinah
Shekinah Jo cray cray azz is everybody hairstylist in Atlanta, you better go gurl!



No comments:

Post a Comment