WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

R.I.P 2 ANOTHAS YOUNG & TALENTED BROTHA: MEEK MILL...................................

Meek Mill's Artist, Lil Snupe Dies In Louisiana!



Update: According to KNOE 8, cops say that Snupe was shot in Winnfield, Louisiana. Cops are not ready to reveal the suspect.

Meek Mill signed a rapper, Lil Snupe, from Louisiana right after he heard his demo months ago. Meek was signed him to his imprint, Dream Chasers and had high hopes for Snupe. Unfortunately, news of his death broke this morning (6/20). Snupe was in his late teens.

The news was announced on Twitter from Snupe's manager and Young Turk the morning of June 20. His manager, Leem tweeted this:

The call I got this morning is un real RIP 2 my Lil n*** @lilsnupe 

Turk also tweeted the disappointing news...

F***D UP!!!!! JUST TALKED TO LIL HOMIE #THUGGNPEACE @LILSNUPE

Meek hasn't tweeted anything about his death. 

Here's a clip of Meek talking to MTV News with Lil Snupe...




Get More:
Meek Mill, Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment