WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Simon Cowell Egged During 'Britain's Got Talent' Finale (VIDEO)



Simon Cowell got egged during the "Britain's Got Talent" finale.

During Richard and Adam Johnson's performance, EW reports a viola player named Natalie Holt leapt from her seat and pelted Cowell with eggs. You can see the incident in the video above.


I really don't like eggs.

Bloody hell! Just watched the Adam and Richard performance back. They didn't miss a note.





















Holt released a statement via "Britian's Got Talent," according to the Daily Mail. "I want to apologise to Richard and Adam for overshadowing their performance. I’ve never done anything like this before and in hindsight I have realised it was a silly thing to do," she said. Holt had previously been a contestant on "Britain's Got Talent."

Richard and Adam Johnson came in third. A shadow dance group named Attraction won the top prize.







No comments:

Post a Comment