WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With $500,000 Diamond Ring!

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj

DJ Khaled surprised everyone by proposing to Nicki Minaj in dramatic fashion with a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring on MTV! Should she say yes? Keep reading and watch the video!

DJ Khaled laid his heart on the line and proposed to his YMCMB label-mate Nicki Minaj in a video filmed by MTV News cameras on July 25.

“Nicki Minaj, I’m at MTV, I’m going to be honest with you; I love you. I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine,” DJ Khaled said to the MTV News camera on July 25, speaking directly to Nicki.

“We got the same symptoms, we’re both suffering from success,” he continued, noting Nicki’s hectic schedule. “[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me.”

Finally, he asked, “Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?”

So when did he realize he loved Nicki? He revealed that it was when they filmed their “Take It To The Head” video!

DJ Khaled is apparently so serious that he held a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring in the video. The ring is valued at about $500,000, according to MTV.

IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT?










Get More:
DJ Khaled, Music News

No comments:

Post a Comment