WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

YOU BETTA WURK BEOTCH: Kristen Stewart -- GOES OFF on Pap.......................................


Kristen Stewart -- GOES OFF on Pap
- Watch More
Celebrity Videos
or
Subscribe

0:29 Kristen Stewart took a cue from Kanye West's playbook and totally WENT OFF on a paparazzo ... tossing 4-letter words and screaming "You don't deserve to breathe the same air as I do."

Kristen Stewart tore a paparazzo a new a-hole yesterday  ... dropping f-bombs and screaming, "You don't deserve to breathe the same air I do."

The video's intense ... Kristen is seen hiding behind a gate, waiting for a ride outside some building in Los Angeles, when the photog -- not TMZ -- asks, "Why are you saying f**k off?" 

Obviously, Kristen was pissed even before the camera rolled ... but it's unclear what took place BEFORE the paparazzo started recording. 

But Kristen, who appears like she's been pushed to a breaking point, unloads, saying, "Because you're a piece of s**t and you don't deserve to breathe the same air I do." That's just the beginning. She's cray cray!

No comments:

Post a Comment