WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

THESE 2 BSM RAPPERS WILL EVENTUALLY BE BACK FRIENDS, RIGHT?

Video: Waka Flocka Responds To Gucci Mane’s Tweets About Selling The Rights To Him..........



pa22
Waka Flocka has some words for Gucci Mane after a few tweets Gucci had days ago.

I swear I hope these guys get over the pettiness & become friends again. Because I feel that their more of an assets together than apart (eventhough, Waka wins with or without Gucci. It looks like Gucci Mane may need Waka more when it comes to the music industry), their great as a team cause they work so well together. I mean they made great songs & alot of money together but besides that they were great friends, their loyalty that they once had was very strong & they loved one another like a brother. Even in many interviews Gucci Mane has even admitted that, "Waka would do anything for him, even take a bullet for him", which was true. Waka's loyalty to Gucci is rare in life let alone in the music industry where theirs many "fake individuals" cause everyone is trying to eat. Anywho, they say "Time Heals All Wounds" & I hope thats very true in their case. All we can do is wait & see!

No comments:

Post a Comment