WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

TWINS: RIHANNA STEALS JOSELINE HERNANDEZ OF "L&HH ATL" HAIRSTYLE!

JoselineRiri

When Rihanna Instagrammed a quote uttered by Joseline on Love And Hip Hop Atlanta, we realized that these two ladies had a lot in common and thought it was awesome that they had a mutual respect for each other. Now it looks like Rihanna’s taking even more of a cue from the Baddest Boosh and borrowing her signature hairstyle.
Today, Riri posted the photo above to her Instagram, writing “Still tryna get used to my hurr, so I threw on some #redlipstick #RIRIWoo” Looks pretty identical to us. Thoughts? Comments? Let us know what you think of her homage to her fellow island girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment