WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

LACE THA FxxK UP: Machine Gun Kelly - Home Soon (Official Music Video)


I SUPPORT MGK (Machine Gun Kelly) CAUSE I SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC & TRUE ARTIST LIKE MGK. KEEP IT UP & KOSSIPERS WE NEED TO SUPPORT "REAL HIP-HOP ARTIST" LIKE MGK, EVERYDAY ALL DAY. SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC, ARTIST & PEOPLE SO THEY CAN GET THE CREDIT & SUCCESS THAT THEY TRULY DESERVE. ALL OF MGK FANS , I KNOW YALL CAN APPRECIATE THIS BLOG, SO LACE THA FXXK UP!

(P.S. If u know Kossip World, than u know theirs not 2 many artist that I truly go this dam hard 4. But MGK is something truly special & we need to remember that true hip-hop artist like MGK, J. Cole, Etc. Just to name a few really have true, real, raw, talent but doesn't get the credit that they deserve. So if more blogger/fans take out what 2 sec of their day to support that real hip-hop shitz, then we can make these guyz/galz a bigger household name & talked about even more. Real Rap!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment