WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lamar Odom Defends Kardashians During His 'Dark Time'

19th Annual Race To Erase MS - Red Carpet
Lamar Odom has faced his fair share of tabloid rumors and headlines over the last few weeks. And now the Los Angeles Clippers forward is addressing some of the controversy in a lengthy Twitter post, firing back at his father who gave an interview to Radar Online about his son’s recent spate of problems, which reportedly include addiction issues as well as marital woes with Khloe Kardashian.
Late Tuesday, he tweeted, “Won't continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of sh--. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me. Queens raised me. For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into. FAMILY. That man wasn't even invited to my wedding. He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family.”
He continued, “How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own ‘son’. He is my downfall! His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me. He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this! This goes to out to everyone!”
His wife, reality TV star Khloe Kardashian has remained tight-lipped about her husband’s rumored addiction issues as well as rumors about that their marriage is in trouble. The couple will celebrate their four year wedding anniversary on September 27.
Earlier this year, Khloe gushed to MTV News about her relationship with the basketball player. "I love my little lamb. He's pretty cute," she said, later dishing on how she didn’t feel the need to have children anytime soon.
"I'm 28 years old [and] I've been married almost four years now,” she said. “I'm still in my newlywed phase is what I call it, so whenever it's time for me to have a baby, that's when it's gonna be time."

No comments:

Post a Comment