WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

WOW: BEYONCE YANKED Into Audience Pit!

1016_beyonce_performance_footer

Beyonce may be loved a little too much in Brazil ... a crazed fan pulled her off the stage during a concert Sunday night.

Miss B was singing "Irreplaceable" when she started glad-handing people in the audience ... one dude got way too carried away.

It's like she took a college course in concert recovery ... Beyonce got back on her feet and killed it.  She even told the dude who almost jacked her concert, "Nice to meet you ... I love you, too."

CHECK VIDEO BELOW:







SCARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment