WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, October 4, 2013

I CANT BELIEVE IT: Vanessa Simmons Confirms She is Pregnant!

 


Vanessa Simmons recently announced that she’ll be giving her father Rev. Run his first grandchild because she's pregnant.

Vanessa told the world about her pregnancy on Instagram. It's rumored that she's been dating Mike Wayans (Damon Wayans son) since 2009 and he's the father of her coming baby girl.
The Wayans family know they don't need no more family members, period! But
I wouldn’t be surprise to hear an engagement or a secret wedding happening anytime soon.

And Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment