WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jonas Brothers on Good Morning America: After Breakup, "Looking Forward to the Future"

Watch the Jonas Brothers Good Morning America interview, where they finallyanswer some questions about their breakup.

Yesterday, Kevin, Nick and Joe Jonas officially announced they were splittingafter weeks of silence when they canceled their fall tour.

Why did the Jonas Brothers break up?

Ultimately, after a "few days" of conversation about the future of the band, they decided to "be brothers first."

Nick explained, "We're family first and that's always been our main priority and so honesty within what we do as a group was really important."

It was Nick who kicked off the discussion, as he said, "I came to the table with the guys...and shared my heart with them and my feelings."

Nick explained, "I said, 'Look, I feel like we've had some complications within the group for a long time [and] without addressing them I think this train will fall off the tracks.'"

He added, "It was a tough conversation. It was the first time we really had that real conversation."

Joe further explained that they were "butting heads" about a variety of things, including "the way to set up the music video or even just personal opportunities."

He clarified, "At some point we decided it was best to finish this and support each other on our own ventures along the way."

As for the release of their upcoming album, V...well, that's not happening.

Kevin did say that fans will get something out of it as a takeaway for their support: "We're going to release four of the unreleased songs from the album. And we put together the live tracks from the last summer tour--about 10 songs as well--so we'll be giving that to our fans club members, as a gift from us."

Nick noted, "I think we're really in a season right now of being excited about the future but also there's a certain heaviness that comes with closing a chapter."

He added, "I think that we have the best fans in the world and have for our entire career so we thank them for that and thank them for really understanding."

What's next for the guys? Kevin said he's going to work on the "business side of things," explaining,
"I'm in the first round of funding for an entertainment fund that will position brands to target millenials so I'm kind of pouring my passion into that."

Nick and Joe will explore acting opportunities and continue writing music and recording their own music.

Joe summed it up by saying, "This is the first time in a long time we have time to focus on ourselves and support each other through that. We know it's going to be sad for a lot of people but for us we are looking forward to the future."

How about a Jonas Brothers reunion down the road at some point?

Nick said, "I think it's impossible to say forever with anything. I feel like we're playing it one step at a time right now and, like we said, rebuilding as brothers first and starting there."






No comments:

Post a Comment