WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

VH1 goes back to its roots Benzino ” Sucka For Love” Coming in 2014



Benzino had interviewed with us at Have a Seat Radio earlier this year, and we had found out his own show looking for love. My co hosts, and I even offered to cast for him on our show. It is very funny Benzino is now going for it in his own Reality show Sucka For Love. Benzino had also confirmed that name with us in our second interview we had on blogtalkradio.com/haveaseatradio. Looks Like VH1 is going back to its roots with his show coming in 2014, and Stevie J will executive produce. Wait that is not all, Joseline will be involved in producing too!  According to nurmerous reports Love and Hip Hop Atlanta is coming in Spring of 2014 with the show premiering shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment