WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WAIT, I THOUGHT "THE GAME" & TIFF WAS TOGETHER? BUT IS "THE GAME" WAITING IN THE WINGS LIKE KANYE DID W/KIM K?

[Video] The Game Threatens The Paparazzi Over Khloe Kardashian

Khloe Kardashian and The Game Tru Nightclub
It was straight mayhem in Hollywood last night for Khloe Kardashian.
Over the past few weeks, Khloe has been getting through her relationship woes by hanging out with The Game, and he was right by her side as they left a party at Tru Hollywood nightclub.   As they left the club, paparazzi and the crowd began getting out of control, with some of them heckling Khloe about Lamar’s drug use, and Game got heated real quick while telling them he was about to go harder than Kanye if they didn’t leave her alone.
“Put your cameras down, or there’s gonna be 7 broke cameras! You thought Kanye was a problem? I’m a REAL problem!
[...]Y’all don’t respect nobody.[...]If I say put it down, then put it down. Sometimes y’all gotta respect people. S–t.
Dude, turn your camera off.”
Unlike with Kanye, the paps saw Game getting serious and they shut their cameras down with the quickness! Meanwhile, Radar Online reports that The Game has been Khloe’s shoulder to cry on while she deals with Lamar’s current drama:
“[Khloe] has been turning to The Game during her marriage woes with Lamar. He has been a great friend to her, and very supportive of Khloe.[...]Jayceon (The Game’s legal name) has made no secret that he has very strong feelings for Khloe, beyond friendship. Nothing inappropriate has happened, Jayceon respects the fact she is still married, but he is definitely waiting in the wings, hoping Khloe pulls the plug on her marriage to Lamar.”
“Khloe’s brother, Rob [loves Jayceon]. They are very tight, and the entire family loves Jayceon. He is constantly playing practical jokes on Khloe, trying to make her laugh. He seems to be the only person in her life that can make her smile. He will continue to offer his support to Khloe.”
khloe-kardashian-the-game-malika

Khloe is still wearing her wedding ring, and she’s also holding on to her love.  On Twitter, she posted:
Speculate all you want. The armor I put around MY family can’t melt or even scratch. So continue to throw your daggers. You will never cut us, you will just tire yourself out. Strong and united we will still stand.
Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it, understand. If I love u. Its a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend.Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Dont judge unless u r in it. We all have our own journeys in life. So even if u don’t accept mine. Be kind….We all have a journey 2travel & I want to walk mine, my way. Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
And then she added…
My motto lately…. F–k you.
It takes a strong woman to stick it out. Hopefully, everything works out for Khloe and Lamar.

Watch The Game put the paparazzi in check below:







From angle two, it looks as though Khloe’s bestie Malika was about to put the paws on somebody.


Khloe Kardashian Leaving Tru Nightclub
- Watch More
Celebrity Videos
or
Subscribe

MAN I  LIKE KHLOE SO MUCH SHES MY FAV KARDASHIAN, AND I FEEL SO DAM BAD FOR HER. SHE'S A GOOD WOMAN THAT IS TRYING HER BEST TO STAY BY HER MAN SIDE LIKE SHE SHOULD (I DNT BELIEVE IN DIVORCE BUT I ALSO DNT BELIEVE IN BEING MISERABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP EITHER. BUT I NEVER BEEN MARRIED SO I DNT KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE THAT MUCH LOVE FOR A MAN, BUT I SUPPORT KHO & LAMAR. AND EVERYONE HAS FLAIRS & PROBLEMS BUT THIS SITUATION SHOWS U THAT WHEN UR RICH EVERYDAY CANT BE PERFECT). EVENTHOUGH, IT LOOKS LIKE LAMAR & KHO MITE NOT MAKE IT TO MUCH LONGER, I HOPE THEY PROVE ME WRONG. I HATE THIS IS HAPPENING TO KHO BUT HER & THE GAME WOULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT CAUSEE "GAME" IS STILL TRYING TO WRK IT OUT W/BM TIFFANY (WHICH I LOVE ALSO 4 "GAME", HE'LL BREAK KHLOES HEART CAUSE HE CANT KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS LOL). IT'S SAD BUT NOW KHO SEE HOW TERRIBLE THE PAPS WERE WEN KIM K WAS PREGGOS, BUT I KNOW KIM K & KANYE WEST BOUT 2 PUT ANOTHA BABY PIC OUT CAUSE THEY HATE WEN THE SPOTLIGHT ISNT ON THEM. AND I ALWAYS KNEW THAT KHLOE SHOULDN'T HAVE A BABY W/LAMAR CAUSE IT WASNT TIME 2. AN KHO THOUGHT SHE WAS BEING PUNISHED, BUT I WAS HAPPY SHE DIDN'T GET PREGGOS CAUSE I KNEW SHE DIDN'T NEED 1 ANYTIME SOON. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment