WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 1, 2013

[Video] Love & Hip Hop’s Amina And Tara Tell Their Side Of The Peter Gunz Love Triangle!

Peter Gunz SPEAKS! Plus, Tara Responds for the First Time.



Rapper and new member cast member of VH1's Love and Hip Hop New York, PETER GUNZ sits down and talks with Sway Calloway about the season premiere of the show and his situation with his children's mother, Tara Wallace and wife Amina Butterfly.

He exclusively talked about his double life. Why did he decide to join the Love & Hip Hop show, while cognizant of his current situation?

"Sh*t was gonna blow up anyway." Gunz tells Sway. "I was going to get busted. Why not get paid to get busted."

He goes on to say...

"I'm fu**ed up out here." He explains on Sway in the Morning. "Last time I went to the ATM, that sh*t told me to get the f**k outta here. I had one hit... when they called me about the show, I was 3 months behind the rent... I just gave yall what was really going on."

After explaining that he was financially driven to do the show, people still ask the question... why did he marry his "side chick?"

"As an old black man, I should be setting better examples. But at the end of the day, it's entertainment, it's [really] out there... my sh*t is extreme."

He continued by apologizing to Tara and even called her live on-air.

"I need to get my sh*t together... Tara deserves better." He admits. His children's mother responds by saying...

"When people say that someone 'deserves better,' its just an excuse to contiune to do bad." Tara expresses on Sway in the Morning. "If you know something is bad, then you do better."

Watch below as Peter Gunz, and his children's mother, Tara Wallace, talk about their real life on Love & Hip Hop — for the first time since the season premier.

Catch the juicy VH1 show every Monday 8pm/7pm C.



No comments:

Post a Comment