WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Evelyn Lozada 6 Months Pregnant By Baseball Player?

Evelyn Lozada Pregnant


Evelyn Lozada went from basketball wife to football wife, and now “baseball wife” may be in her future.
Earlier today, TMZ dropped a bombshell on Basketball Wives fans when they announced that Evelyn is six months pregnant!  According to the report, the baby is by a mystery guy Ev has been seeing for almost a year now, and it will be her second child. Evelyn Lozada confirmed the reported by posting “New Beginnings” on Twitter, and her daughter Shaniece posted a photo of the two in Hawaii, with the caption:
You deserve everything that GOD sends your way. I am so excited to meet my new sibling! #youjustkeepwinning #babyswag #JOY @evelynlozada
What makes this even more interesting is that back in May, rumors started to swirl that Evelyn was dating baseball star Carl Crawford of the LA Dodgers after she was spotted at a Dodgers vs. Mets game in New York. Although Evelyn’s publicist denied that the two were seeing each other, just last month, a guy tweeted her ex Chad Ochocinco and told him that Evelyn had visited his job with Carl.
Chad responded:

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 2.24.22 PM
And another fan responded:

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 2.19.23 PM
Meanwhile, Evelyn definitely pulled a fast one on her Instagram followers. Four weeks ago, she posted a photo of her flat tummy on Instagram:

Screen Shot 2013-11-29 at 2.25.56 PM
And yesterday in Hawaii, she was looking like this:


Wowzers!
Earlier this year, she told Celebuzz:
I still want to be a mother, I still want to have other children, I still want to get married and have a family. Only this time, instead of me choosing, I’m going to allow God to choose whomever for me.
Congrats!
P.S. Here’s a super cute photo of Evelyn 20 years ago after giving birth to her daughter Shaniece.

Evelyn Lozada first pregnancy
Adorbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment