WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

JWoww reveals she's been losing weight from morning sickness during pregnancy: ‘I have been feeling hungover every day’

Jennifer 'JWoww' Farley, here on December 13, 2013 in New York City, has already had a terrifying miscarriage scare during her difficult pregnancy.









Jenni (JWoww) Farley, pictured on Dec. 13 in New York City, has already had a terrifying miscarriage scare during her difficult pregnancy.
Like the rough seas of the Jersey shore, Jenni 'JWoww' Farley's pregnancy is leaving her quite seasick.
"I was put on Zofran because I lost nine pounds in three weeks," she told E! News. "I have been feeling hungover every day or I'm hugging the toilet."
Although the "Jersey Shore" alum is now four months into her pregnancy, it's been a trying time from the start. Aside from feeling extreme nausea she also had a miscarriage scare.
Jenni (Jwoww) Farley and Roger Mathews, pictured at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, are expecting.

JAMIE MCCARTHY/GETTY IMAGES FOR MTV

Jenni (Jwoww) Farley and Roger Mathews, pictured at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, are expecting.

"I saw blood and panicked," she described on her website. "I felt a loss like no other when I thought that I was no longer pregnant."
But after taking a "stupid proof test" she confirmed she was expecting and immediately became overjoyed with emotion.
"I cried and Roger looked like he was going to pass out!" she wrote about finding out she'd be a first-time mom while attending a tanning convention in Nashville.
JWoww posted a photo to her blog of her pregnant stomach. She says she's been having a rough time with nausea.

WWW.JENNIFARLEY.COM

JWoww posted a photo to her blog of her pregnant stomach. She says she's been having a rough time with nausea.

"I was on cloud nine," she continued. "I also want to apologize to anyone in Nashville because I was super nauseous and super happy, which probably made me look like a crazy person!"
In fact, the 27-year-old reality star was so sick that she "pretended to have food poisoning" in order to not give anything away.
To subdue the morning sickness, Farley had to change her diet as well as taking the anti-nausea medication she was prescribed.
Although her fiancé Roger Mathews is supportive, he uses her new dietary restrictions as a way to prank her.
"Every morning, Roger gets me water and a bowl of cereal but as a joke he always puts something in my cereal," the "Snooki & JWoww" star said. "Last week, I got a prune then a baby carrot and then a hardboiled egg in its shell."


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/jwoww-pregnancy-feeling-hungover-day-article-1.1579559#ixzz2qR2quyNe

No comments:

Post a Comment