WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

REPORT: T.I's Artist Dies In Shooting/Man arrested for Doe B. murder!


This past weekend Waka Flocka’s younger brother died and Doe B of Hustle Gang, T.I’s label has passed on as well.

Reports say that Doe B was killed during a shootout at a nightclub in Alabama, Georgia.
Doe B was 22-years-old and T.I tweeted a few words to acknowledge the untimely passing.


RIP to my lil brother Doe B. We gon miss u my nigga. U'll never be forgotten & U WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN. We Love U champ. Always.





One man is in custody for the shooting that claimed that lives of rising rap star Doe B. and a 21-year-old woman.  Six others were injured Saturday morning when gunfire erupted at the Centennial Hill Bar and Grill in Montgomery, Alabama. 

According to Montgomery's WSFA TV, 25-year-old Jason McWilliams turned himself in to local detectives late Sunday.  He has been charged with capital murder for the Saturday night shooting. 

Police suspect McWilliams targeted Doe B. - born Glenn Thomas - because of a longstanding feud between the two.  The 22-year-old rapper was signed to T.I.'s Grand Hustle Records. 

Following the shooting, Montgomery Mayor Todd Strange ordered the Centennial Hill Bar and Grill to close its doors immediately.  Apart from Saturday's shooting, the venue has been host to several other shootings and homicides in the past.  





No comments:

Post a Comment