WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

JOE BUDDEN AND HIS CORNY AZZ CHICK


I'm sorry but 1st joey know for a fact that he doesn't like this somaya chick at all, and he's using her to try to make Tahiry jealous. 2Nd. She's corny ass hell and they just don't look as if their a perfect couple. 3rd. He's very childish.
And I wonder if Tahiry TV will be replaced with Somaya TV. Oh I forgot that will never happen cause he has to keep tabs on Tahiry and Trey Songz.

No comments:

Post a Comment