WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

R. KELLY CONCERT IN DETROIT, MI

What's up everybody? The other night the R. Kelly concert was a blast at the Fox Theater in Detroit, MI after receiving a 2nd date added due to popular demand. I had such an amazing time at the concert, I mean from beginning to the end was great, and the energy in the Fox Theater was as if it were the Jay-Z & Alicia Keyes performance at the MTV MUSIC AWARDS (eventhough I wasn't there but whatever lol). The tour started off with PLEASURE P (whom I didn't get to see, but his voice was awesome), K MICHELLE (I was FAKING IT, FAKING IT cool song). And of course the man of the hour Mr. R. Kelly. The highlights of the show was definetly his ITTY BITTY BOOTIE SONG, which I was dancing faithfully too, and it seem like all eyes was on me, but I luv the attention, of course. And other highlights were his old school songs, eventhough I beleive my friend and I were the youngest in the crowd, and the MICHEAL JACKSON TRIBUTE was the greatest unseen footage of MJ that anyone has ever seen and it almost brought me to tears. Nevertheless, his hit song Number 1 ft Keri Hilson was great. And they had a stand in Keri Hilson dancer chick, I guess by putting a short hairstyle with blond streaks on her, probably fooled the older people but not me. But I still gave her her props for the great performance as we were asked twice to attend the V.I.P room where we were able to get free drinks and listen to R. Kelly's entire CD before it even hit stores. Which you guys need to go pick up on December. 1st it is a really good album I say his album is a 7/10. But anyways after the "listening party" we made our way to the after after party which was held at Arturro's in Southfield, MI where we partied the night away, and I can definetly say R. Kelly isn't the freaky boy he use to be, actually he just sits back smoking his Cigars and drinks his Rose and grey goose, and bobs his head at the the great sounds of his music. He's very nice and mature and I love that he doesn't try to sleep with all his groupies (eventhough my friend kept making jokes about he was going to try to pee on me because of how young I look). But overall the night was a free and beautiful nite, and shouts out to Phantom and the rest of R. Kelly's staff for taking care of us that nite and beening fun, cool and nice gentlemens to us. I wish we coulda took pics but that wasn't allowed, but That nite was a 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment