WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RANDOMNESS: CASSIE

I'm sorry (4 the ramdomness), but I jus saw the Chris Brown video with Cassie as the lead lady. Take a Look for yourself:

And I love this song (I know he's talking about RiRi), but anyways I was watching the video and I'm like OMG Cassie look so pretty on 1 side of her body, then she turned to the bald side, and it jus gave me a attitude, so I stop watching. That gurl reminds me so much of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde damn 1 side good & 1 side bad. Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment