WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

VOTE FOR YOUR GIRL KAY, FOR THE NEW FRESH FACE OF HAUTELOOK MODEL SEARCH!

Whats up! everybody out there, to the people that just pass through my blog or, rather your a friend or family member of mine. I need a big favor from you guys, your the only people that can help me become the NEW FRESH FACE OF SPRING FOR THE HAUTELOOK MODEL SEARCH. For those who would love to help my dream & passion come true as a model, or for those that just want to see the face that lies behind my blog: KOSSIP WORLD. All you have to do is click on the blue badge down below and vote for me as many times as you feel, and you can also get to know more about myself and my passion for modeling.
Trust me I just didn't wake up today and decide that I wanted to model, this has been a life long dream of mine. So for all my brothers and sisters out there that would love to help another sister make it, then you can definitely help me out. OK I know your bored now, so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO AND VOTE NOW, PLEASE LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment