WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DUMMY ALERT! Arab has a totally different chain as Souljaboy & Yung Berg's



Well I no that I did a blog on this story, but sorry Mediatakeout.com but if they would check their stories 1st, they'll see that clearly The Soulja boy & Arab chain is completely different from the Yung Berg's chain. Just take a look for yourself and judge.I know they said that Soulja boy & Arab purchased the chain together, but If you pay close attention you'll see that Arab chain is 100% different from Yung Berg's. Eventhough Soulja boy chain is completely the same as Yung Berg's. So It looks like Soulja boy is wearing a stolen chain & that Arab might be alot smarter than Soulja boy and then he look. And I stay in Detroit & I thought thatthe chain was still here. Guess I was wrong lol.


DUMMY!!! Rapper Soulja Boy BUYS STOLEN JEWELRY . . . Then Poses Wearing It . . . On The INTERNET!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010: "DUMMY!!! RAPPER SOULJA BOY BUYS STOLEN JEWELRY . . . THEN POSES WEARING IT . . . ON THE INTERNET!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment