WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nicki Minaj In Detroit (Gives Mic To A Male Fan Who Freestyles Her Whole Verse) "I Need To Sign Some Boobs"

Where the fuc was I at, I haven't heard about Nicki being in the D unless I would have been there. And that look like its at the new Lucky's Bar & Grille. That's how I no I need to stop partying so much.....SIKE!


OMG! THIS DUDE KNEW ALL THE WORDS + HE'S A GAY WHITE MAN. GONE WITH UR BAD AZZ, WORK BEECH!

No comments:

Post a Comment