WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OMG! I LUV NICKI MINAJ EVEN MORE AFTER THIS VIDEO

NICKI MINAJ "MASSIVE ATTACK" FT SEAN GARRETT

I have 2 confess that wen I heard a version of the song on necolebitchie.com, I didn't care 4 the song. But thank god 4 the video. I always luved Nicki Minaj, but now I can officially say that she is the 3rd fierces bitch in the game RITE NOW(natalie nunn's voice)!
 And I heard that today 106th&Park had 2 shut it dowwwnnn because 2 many people came out 2 see my bitch Nicki Minaj. Now that's how u premiere a video. Love everything about the video and she look sooooo hot with that green wig on, damn. But I thought they were going 2 show alittle more Amber Rose.
P.S. THESE PEOPLE GOIN WILD 4 NICKI MINAJ ON USTREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment