WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, April 16, 2010

ROSA ACOSTA IMITATING KAT STACKS


She is so silly! & how the hell do Kat Stacks be getting everybody number whenever she want to, damn she crazy. But anyways check out the kat stacks video of her dissing Rosa Acosta.
P.S. And it's weird how YUNG BERG & LIL' CEASE and everybody else is scared 2 death of MAINO, but Rosa isn't. I think I like this gurl she's real as hell, check out her otha video of her dissing the hell out of Maino.

No comments:

Post a Comment