WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, April 16, 2010

OH SHIT, KAT STACKS BACK & I LUV IT

Kat Stacks Gets At Terrence From 106 & Park! Gives Out Rosa Acosta's Number! "Bald Headed Bitch. You Smashed The Same Rappers I Did"!



Kat Stacks beefin with Rosa Acosta &amp apparently Natalie Nunn ( Bad Girls Club 4). And she's going in on Necole Bitchie (which is my idol in blogging). Kat stacks crazy ass hell, Necole Bitchie is just doin her job which is reporting what her crazy ass is doing and saying over the internet. Take a peep down there if you wanna see Rosa Acosta and Necole Bitchie's phone #

Rosa Acosta
(646) 331 7400

Necole Bitchie
(646) 273 6732

P.S. Says book is coming soon & I wanna know If ur going to buy it, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment