WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SAY GOODBYE TO @KATSTACKS

OR IZ THIS A APRIL FOOLS DAY/PUBLICITY STUNT
POOR KAT STACKS

So sad yesterday morning she woke up to social services trying 2 take her baby, then she was arguing with anotha chick over twitter. And I gotta give props to @justmissparis because as they argued thats when SS came to ol gurl house, & @justmissparis coulda went ham on her azz. But she left kat stacks alone when she saw what kat was going through (well atleast I didnt see anymore arguing, & If it she continued, then I recant this sentence). Then after that shitty morning that Kat Stacks had, later on in the evening a rapper gets her twitter page suspended.
Remember yesterday they got her twitter account so-called hacked, GEESH! Either this bitch goin 2 say Happy April Fools Day I was joking about everything, or she really had the worst day ever. IDK! But I do no that these rappers doing stuff 2 her that you would expect a bitch 2 do, not a man. They should stop f@&kin everything that walks &/or jus cuss her azz out and leave it alone. But 4 a rapper 2 call SS on her & her baby & then get her twitter page hacked then suspeneded. Them rappers and her need 2 grow up, & I pray that she walks around with a legal gat or alot of bodygurads, cause she's going 2 need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment