WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

SO F%@KIN SCARY "VERY VERY GRAPHIC, ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!"


This young lady was spanish and beautiful, she put to much of her personal info on Facebook & this is what happened 2 her. I don't know why she would trust putting her phone # and home address on the internet, let alone on Facebook where everyone and their momma be on. But know matter if she was alittle naive or not she definetly didnt deserve what a CRAZY AZZ PSYCHO KILLER did to her. I pray 4 her, her family & that they catch the killer, fassst.
R.I.P!

No comments:

Post a Comment