WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BOW WOW NEW GURLFRIEND MS. JOIE NINA & KATSTACKS PUTS HIM ON BLAST

Fellas don't think you a sucka by being a 1 woman man we call that BEING a man" S.Moss
(WARNING VERIFIED JUICYNESS INSIDE)








@miss_joie miss ya


Reply Retweet @miss_joie (usher song) there go my baby ...... #secrettalkonlyweknow :)

Reply Retweet Sending a happy face to a special person

(I wonder do Bow Wow new lady know what kat stacks say he does) just look pic inside


EXCERPT FROM KAT STACKS SOON TO COME BOOK: The 3rd time I saw him he had just came back from club Liv at the Fontainebleau in Miami drunk & texted me to come over sense I only live like 5 mins away in Williams Island building 6000.
I had brought my own Hennessy bottle & I sat down & drank as he was on Twitter on his Apple Mac Book talking about Youtube ( funny how he introduced me to Youtube LOL Bet he regrets that ) after like an hour of me drinking & talking shit he told me to come in his room so I followed, he sat on the black leather chair & I pulled his pants down & started s*cking him up.
As soon as it got h*rd again I shoved it all down my thr*at & slid it up & down without pulling it out , he was squeezing my hair hard & untied my silver top from the back & started playing with my breasts. Minutes later he took off his shirt & got up & laid on the floor, it was so funny ’cause my ankle bracelet started beeping in red so I had to get up & put it to charge which made his d*ck soft.
I took off all my clothes & started s*cking him off again , he told me to come up closer & started f*nger popping me & then switched to my b*oty hole. He kept f*ngering me it felt weird but I kept my mouth shut. While I was licking on his balls he told me to go get this vibrator under the red hat on his long counter table so I did & it was purple & egg shape.
I was expecting for him to ask me to use to in front of him but instead he said to put it back on the floor & keep giving him head. After a while he told me to pick it back up & turn it on & rub the egg shaped vibrator [REDACTED] … I couldn’t believe what he was asking me but I didn’t complain cause as a stripper I’ve had alot of customers ask me to this in the Champagne Rooms.

Fooleyy @Bowwow #ilikedyouuntil @ihatekatstacks exposed ya gay ass & found out yu lyke shit up yur dook shoot #notcoolbootydiver #notcool pic inside lol

BOW WOW ONCE AGAIN DELETED HIS MESSAGES ON TWITTER, BUT THIS TIME WAS A GOOD CAUSE LOL. THIS WAY WORSE THEN PEOPLE KNOWING HE WAS CRYING OVER ANGELA SIMMONS

1 comment:

  1. U can tell the face is photoshoped....but very funny

    ReplyDelete