WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

RIHANNA BOYFRIEND LOVES HER SENSE OF FUN


When asked if they are a couple, he "Matt Kemp" said: “Yeah! That’s my girl.

"She's just a fun person. I love to be around her. She's definitely a great person in my life, and I'm happy I'm with her.” Finally he's admitting that their together, so cute these two

No comments:

Post a Comment