WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

YOUNG SIMMONS VS BOW WOW

TWITTER WAR
BOW WOW VS JOJO SIMMONS


@YoungSimmons Ay if the recession get bad enough im coming to sit at that desk for a job. Hahahahaha you know my bro dawg.

(THEN HE PROCEEDS TO DELETE THE REST OF HIS TIMELINE. IF U WERE JUS PLAYING THEN WHY DELETE MESSAGES. AND JOJO KILLED HIM WITH THREATING TO SHOW THE DMS ABOUT BOW CRYING OVER HIS SISTER ANGELA SIMMONS)



Judging by your last mixtape? We got a spot for you! http://twitpic.com/1l15w0


Reply Retweet @BowWow That was corny like your last song you just put out...
Reply Retweet @BowWow I got these dms my nigga you dont want that....."Mr I was better when I was younger & have a deal but still sell brick"!

Reply Retweet TiagraElise @YoungSimmons you got the skills cutie, fuc the haters at hot 97... idk if @Bowwow has notice but people are ??? his skills

Reply Retweet Difference between @Diggy_Simmons & @Bowwow at 15....Diggy writes his own shit!...LOL...
Reply Retweet SHOULD I PUT OUT THESE DMS?

Reply Retweet @Bowwow What u gon crack on my rap skills like every one else? LOL ....and Are you talking about the dms with you crying ova my sister? LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment