WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, September 10, 2010

EVA MARCILLE VS. AMERIIE

THE WRITE WAY 2 GO BLOND................she looks stunning!!

THE WRONG WRONG WAY 2 GO BLOND....................THE NEW AMERIE OOPS I MEAN AMERIIE (I FORGOT THIS IDIOT CHANGED HER NAME FROM AMERIE, TO AMERIIE CAUSE SHE SAYS I GUESS 1 I IN HER NAME ISN'T AS POSITIVE AS HAVING 2 I'S IN IT).
Ameriie on why she changed hair color, “I’ve always wanted to go platinum blond, and I figured I’d finally just do it,” she says “One of the things that inspired me are photos I’ve seen of children in the Solomon Islands. They are very brown-skinned, and a lot of them grow white-blond hair naturally. The contrast in dark skin tone and extremely light hair is really beautiful to me. So I just went for it!”
MAYBE THIS IS A SIGN OF A OVERWORKED SINGER (WAIT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME SHE HAD A HIT-SINGLE) ANYWAYS SHE CHANGES LETTERS IN HER NAME AS WELL AS HER HAIR COLOR, CAN'T EXPLAIN HER NEW SOUND THAT SHE IS CREATING FOR HER NEW ALBUM. THIS SOUNDS LIKE EITHER SHE IS STRESSED ABOUT HER ENGAGEMENT/WEDDING, OR SHE'S ON A VERGE OF A BREAKDOWN LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS WAS. YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment