WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, September 10, 2010

*UPDATE* FLOYD MAYWEATHER SLAPPED WITH 8 CHARGES

*UPDATE*
THIS FOOL GOT SO MANY CHARGES FOR BEATING UP HIS BABYMAMA, Josie Harris FOR DATING A FAMOUS BASKETBALL PLAYER Chicago Bulls player C.J. Watson.
The report explains that Floyd learned of Josie's relationship with the basketball player through text messages he found on her phone. When he confronted her about it, she confessed that she was "seeing" C.J. That, apparently, is when all the trouble started.
Also in the report is a first-hand account from the couple's 10-year-old son, who told the police he "saw his dad was on his mother and was hitting and kicking her."

crazyness if josie is his ex-girlfriend(baby mama) why does it matter who the hell this lady dates. Shit he can date who he want, but she can't that's just like a damn man for ya. jesus christ, and beating this lady in front of their son. well i loved floyd but now by him having 4 felonies & 8 different charges. he can possibly be put behind bars a maximum of 28 years.
Boxing great Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a suspect in a battery domestic violence case, TMZ reports. Multiple police cars showed up at Mayweather’s home early this morning after receiving a call at 5:03 AM from Floyd’s baby mama, Josie Harris, who claimed the boxer attacked her. Sources tell TMZ Harris went to Southern Hills Hospital in Las Vegas at some point after the incident and has now left. Law enforcement sources say police were unable to find Floyd and are now looking to interview him. Harris accused Mayweather of punching and kicking her inside a Bentley in Vegas in 2003. Charges were filed but dismissed in 2005 after Harris testified she lied to cops because she was angry that Floyd had left her for another woman.
I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON BUT
I LOVE FLOYD & IF HIS BABY MAMA LIED ON FLOYD BEFORE THAN ITS POSSIBLE SHE COULD DO IT AGAIN. OR THANK GOD CHILLI DIDN'T PURSUE A RELATIONSHIP W/MAYWEATHER JUST IN CASE HE IS ANOTHER CHRIS BROWN. I DON'T KNOW BUT I JUST HOPE IT'S NOTHING SERIOUS & THAT THE BABY MAMA IS FINE, AND THAT MAYWEATHER DON'T END UP BEING LIKE HIS CRAZY AZZ UNCLE/TRAINER WHOM AWHILE BACK WENT TO COURT FOR A DOMESTIC DISPUTE WITH A FEMALE. I JUST WANNA TELL MAYWEATHER LOOK AT T.I. DUMASS, THAT'S NOT WHERE U WANNA BE. HANDSOME, RICH, SMART, THE GREATEST. THEN THROW YOUR WHOLE CAREER DOWN THE DRAIN BY GO IN TO JAIL OVER JUVENILE STUFF. MEN PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU RAISE YOUR HAND TO A FEMALE, AND BITCHES OUT THERE WHO HAS A GOOD, BLACK, SUCCESSFUL & RICH MAN DON'T F&@K IT UP BY LYING ON HIM JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T BUY YOU THAT NEW PAIR OF ALEXANDER McQueen's THAT JUST CAME OUT YESTERDAY. SPOILED AZZEZ! I'm Just Saying I wish I had a successful black man or baby daddy that got me everything I wanted. 

*UPDATE*
Floyd MayweatherLas Vegas Police For Domestic Abuse
I WROTE THIS BLOG BEFORE HE GOT ARRESTED, NOW IM ALL FOR THE BABYMAMA YOU DONT PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMAN PERIOD AND IN FRONT OF THEIR CHILD. I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT TRUE BUT ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR FLOYD MAYWEATHER. HE MIGHT JUST BE ANOTHER CHRIS BREEZY, DAMMIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment