WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I GUESS U CAN'T SPELL T.I.N.Y WITHOUT THE T.I

(DOUBLE TROUBLE)
T.I & TINY ARRESTED AGAIN 4 ILLEGAL U-TURN, MARIJUANA & CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WHICH IS BELIEVED 2 BE ECSTASY
With another album heading down the pike, a hit movie in theaters and a new bride on his arm, T.I.'s post-jail future was looking very bright. But on Wednesday night in Los Angeles after making an illegal U-turn Police searched the car after allegedly noticing the scent of marijuana wafting from the vehicle and found a number of pills, which were later identified as ecstasy. This is a violation of T.I.'s (born Clifford Harris Jr.) three-year probation, The rapper has remained under supervised release after wrapping a prison stint for felony gun charges he picked up in 2007 which he served a 7-month bid out of a 1 year & a day. The MC's lawyers said they are not sure whether the ATL rapper will head back to prison.
AT LEAST TINY'S OUTFIT & HAIR WAS HOT WHILE BEING ARRESTED & T.I ALWAYS LOOK GOOD, MUGSHOT OR NOT. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment