WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

SHAWTY LO DUMASS BABYMAMA TRIED 2 SNEAK GUN IN COURTHOUSE. STUPID BEOTCH!

Shawty Lo's baby mama, Ecreia Laki Perez tried to sneak into a Fulton County courthouse with a loaded .380 semi-automatic handgun. But wait...just in case that wasn't enough protection...she also had a stun gun/taser in her purse that was disguised as a cell phone. Mind you...this is the SAME courthouse where five years ago a crazed defendant killed a judge, a deputy and his clerk. Yet Ecreia told authorities she "forgot" the weapons were in her purse. Dumass, yea I said it!

I wonder if shawty lo is still with her while she go 2 jail 4 a couple of months. Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment