WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

IM SO FING JEALOUS




1ST IM JEALOUS THAT THESE CELEBRITIES DIDN'T COME TO THE DETROIT CONCERT, 2ND IM JEALOUS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GO TO THE CONCERT IN MY OWN TOWN. BUT 3RD HE BRINGS OUT MY 2 BITCHES NICKI MINAJ & BEYONCE TO PERFORM. IM SO PISSED AND JEALOUS. BUT I DEFINETELY WON'T MISS THAT WELCOME HOME CONCERT FOR WEEZY ON NOVEMBER. 5TH, 2010 NO MATTER WHAT FING CITY THEIR GOING TO BE IN

No comments:

Post a Comment