WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OMG! THAT LUCKY HOE

Apparently, the relationship we only found out about late last month is real love… Or Shaquille O’Neal is slower than we all thought.
A fan recently asked Flavor Flav’s original overnight celebrity about the engagement rumors. And, well…
Hoopz On Twitter
Congrats on the new sponsor girl!

THIS GROUPIE HOE IS SO LUCKY, LORD WHY DO SHE FIND ALL THE RICH DUMB NI@&AS.


P.S. I know her sister baby daddy (I won't say any names) but I know there celebrating their ass off right now

No comments:

Post a Comment