WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

LLOYD LOVES "LOCKS OF LOVE" & THEY LOVE HIM

LLOYD BEFORE

Since Lloyd hit the scene his hair has always been one of the things that allows him stick out from the bunch. With him signing to a new label and pumping out new music, Lloyd must be looking for a new image. He has decided to retire his tresses but instead of just throwing them in the trash… He has decided to donate them to an organization called “Locks of Love” which provides hair pieces for disadvantage children that suffer from hair loss due to any medical illness.
DONATE 2 "LOCKS OF LOVE" FOUNDATION, IT HELPS MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD W/ CANCER & OTHER DISORDERS IN WHICH THEY MAY LOSE THEIR HAIR.
LLOYD AFTER

I HAVE 2 ADMIT THAT I LOVED HIS HAIR SOOOO MUCH BETTER LONG. HE STILL LOOKS GOOD THOUGH & IT WAS FOR A GREAT CAUSE. SO GO OUT & DONATE AFTER YOU READ THIS BLOG. 

No comments:

Post a Comment