WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, September 10, 2010

WILLOW SMITH SIGNS W/JAY-Z'S ROCNATION LABEL!


Will Smith and Jada Pinkett’s 9-year old daughter Willow Smith has released her first song, “Whip My Hair.”Willow Smith has signed with Jay-Z’s record label Roc Nation! Jay-Z said, “We at Roc Nation are excited to work with Willow. She has an energy and enthusiasm about her music that is truly infectious. It’s rare to find an artist with such innate talent and creativity at such a young age. Willow is about to embark on an incredible journey and we look forward to joining her as she grows in all aspects of her career.”
WILLOW IS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE AND TALENTED. SHE'S A LUCKY LITTLE GURL, CAUSE SHE HAS WHAT ANY GROW UP WOULD WANT JUST AT THE AGE OF 9. SO CONGRATS WILLOW, BUT I'M KINDA SHOCKED THAT SHE GOT SIGNED TO ROCNATION BEFORE HER BROTHER JAYDEN SMITH. THEY BOTH COME FROM AN AMAZINGLY TALENTED FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment