WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 12, 2010

I THINK I FOUND ANOTHER FAME WHORE *UPDATE* *UPDATE* *UPDATE*

 *UPDATE*
THIS CHICK DOESN'T STOP, MORE BEACH PICS AGAIN!



THE KARDASHIAN SISTERS OR KIM SHOULD I SAY AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON THIS FAME WHORE, YEA I SAID IT!





ANGELA SIMMONS RELEASES PHOTOS OF HERSELF COMPLETELY NUDE . . . AND GETTING A FULL BODY MASSAGE!!! SHE HAS PUT ALL THESE PICS OF HERSELF OUT ALL WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS. OK CHICK WE KNOW U RICH & DON'T HAVE 2 WORK AT ALL WHILE IM STUCK IN DETROIT IN A RECESSION & GOTTA WORK. GEESH, STOP RUBBING IT IN. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment