WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, November 12, 2010

SINCE THE REAL KAT STACKS GETTING DEPORTED, HERE COMES ANOTHA HOE ON TWITTER, DAMN MAN!



OMG! I WONDER WHAT HER MOTHER THINK OF THIS, AND THIS B$&%H WAY WORST THEN KAT STACKS AZZ STRAIGHT UP & DOWN, THIS HOE AIN'T PLAYING. I PRAY NOBODY GOES TO HER HOUSE AND RAPE HER OR EVEN KILL HER, I HOPE SHE'S CAREFUL WITH HAVING UNKNOWN MEN WAITING OUTSIDE HER HOUSE 2 WAIT ON THERE TURN TO F%$K HER, GOODNESS, SPEECHLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment