WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

*UPDAT* PDATE* CHRIS BROWN VS RAZ-B OF B2K. LOOKS LIKE ANGER MANAGEMENT HELPED HIM NONE




*UPDATE* UPDATE* UPDATE*
LOOKS LIKE CHRIS BROWN IS STILL ANGRY LITTLE MAN, AND TYGA LOOK GOOD AZZ HELL IN THIS VIDEO. BO-ING (IM  GURL)!
So much for anger management ... Chris Brown just unloaded an offensive, scathing Twitter attack on a former member of the R&B group B2K ... and it had to do with comments about Rihanna.
Brown got into it with singer Raz B -- after Raz tweeted Brown, "Im just sittin here Thinking how can n**gas like [Eric Benet] and [Chris Brown] disrespect women as Intelligent as Halle Berry, Rihanna."Brown immediately lashed back -- writing, "n**ga you want attention! Grow up n**ga!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy."Brown is clearly referring to allegations Raz had made a while back -- in which he clamis he was molested by his band's male manager. Brown continued his attack -- and then tried to explain himself ... tweeting, "I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!"As we previously reported, Brown had recently posted a photo of his diploma from his court-ordered anger management program. Brown is still on
probation for another couple of years.
IM SORRY HONEY BUT RAZ-B WAS GIVING CHRIS BROWN AN AZZ-WHOOPING OVER TWITTER, AND THA CRAZY THING IS THAT RAZ-B WAS SAYING SO MANY THINGS THAT EITHER WE WOULD LIKED SOMEONE TO SAY TO CHRIS OR SAY OURSELVES FOR RI RI. NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE TONITE/MORNING WAS ANGRY AT RAZ-, THEY HAVE ONCE THOUGHT OF THE SAME STUFF THAT WAS SAID TO @CHRISBROWN ON TWITTER BY @RAZB2K
Skype me RazB2K

@ I see why you not with that Clown. Keep going hard I wish you the best with your success.
Skype me RazB2K

@
@ Oh yea, your Michael Jackson tribute was cool, until you made it about yourself!!!!! What a Disgrace!!!! God bless you too!
Skype me RazB2K
@ YOU need to stop Hidin behind that Michael jackson picture! MJ would never hit a Woman! you should take down Mike and PUT up IKE
Skype me RazB2K
@ Fact! i'll be Starring in the KING of RHYTHM Movie! ike Tunner Life story! I have role for you!
Skype me RazB2K
@ Is this your way of coming on to me???? Dude im not Gay! i was molested! stop disrespecting the LGBT community!
Skype me RazB2K
@ Dude you must really like Dudes! or you just a B2K fan! and this is how u spend 3hrs to show your true support
Skype me RazB2K

My step-dad is doin 25 2 life 4 abusin my mom & i heard U say ur mom was abused & this is how u represent urself by disrespectin WOMEN?!
Skype me RazB2K

@ u victimize victims, ur a homophobe, ur on the down low & a woman beater. Merry Christmas & thx 4 showin every1 ur true colors
Skype me RazB2K

@ Since you took this that far! Dude, i wasnt Raped! what a disrespect to every Kid around the world that has been Molested!!!!!
Skype me RazB2K

hey followers.... i want to apologize for fostering homophobia tweets.. this has nothing to do against my followers...
Skype me RazB2K

yo @ i heard about all yo BoyFriends & tell yo cheerleader @ 2 shut the fuck up b4 i send J BOOG 2 fuck HIS MaMa again
Skype me RazB2K

Ur not homophobic, ur juz homosexual on the low! RT @ I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!
Skype me RazB2K

@ I luv how u resort 2 disrespectful low brow tactics when u clearly sabotaged ur own career by beating women!
Skype me RazB2K

@ Do you hit your boyfriend @ like you do your women?
Skype me RazB2K

Im just sittin here Thinking how can niggas like @ & @ disrespect women as Intelligent as @ @
RAZ-B BROTHER
DirectorRickyRomance

@ i think you a talented artist but im still gonna shove my pistol in your mouth if i catch you alone w/ no security lol.God Night
poprah
by RickyRomance
Any1 who doesnt get the point that Chris is sayin MOLESTATION AINT RAPE is a FREAKN IDIOT! And that offends me & many who were molested!
CHRIS BROWN RESPONSES 2 RAZ-B & HIS BROTHER ITZ GETTING VIOLENT


Chris Brown

its wack as fuck that everybody can bash me... but soon as i defend myself its world war 3.I TAKE SHIT FROM everybody... its cool though..
»
Chris Brown

Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!
»
Chris Brown

BTW... i love all my gay fans and this immature act is not targeted at you!!!! love
»
Chris Brown

RAZBFACT: he can braid a niggaz hair with his toes!!!!! C'mon son
»
Chris Brown

@ you have a lower back tattoo that says "different strokes"
»
Chris Brown

@ merry christmas.i just gave you 20 thousand more followers.. u shouldve did this first instead of telling the world you got raped.
»
Chris Brown

YOUR NAME IS @ HOW GANGSTA IS THAT!!!!.... PEANUT HEAD ASS !!!!
»
Chris Brown

@ all that tough guy shit is for the birds!!! im good in LA homie.. remember that!!
»
Chris Brown

this is entertaining to me!!!!
»
Chris Brown

This argument lasted longer than your career @
»
Chris Brown

@ when you fart it whistle
»
Chris Brown

@ ur a x backup singer!!!!! What do u make? Like $1.99 an hour
»
Chris Brown

@ it's funny how I'm nominated for 3 grAmmys off of a mixtape and ur scrambling for change!!
»
Chris Brown

@ when I need tips on how to demolish my career I'll call ya!!!!!
»
Chris Brown

I'm not homophobic! He's just disrespectful!!!
»
Chris Brown

I'm not mad though!!! I'm just not silent nor am i one of these scary R&B cats!!
»
Chris Brown

I ain't deleting my tweet either!! I was minding my damn business and Peter pan decides to pop off!!! # whatalame
»
Chris Brown

Tell me this @!! Why when the money was coming in u won't complaining about getting butplugged! !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment