WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, December 31, 2010

CHECK-OUT KIM KARDASHIAN NEW BOO

kimnewbooKIM
                                  (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

INDIANAPOLIS - MARCH 12: Kris Humphries #32 of the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers walks during the Big Ten Tournament against the University of Wisconsin Badgers at the Conseco Field House on March 12, 2004 in Indianapolis, Indiana. Wisconsin defeated Minnesota 66-52.

sociallife.com

KIM2

What do you guys think of him, is Kris (ahhh that’s cute Kim K found a guy w/the same name as her mom, Kris Jenner) a hottie tottie or a bake potato, let me know?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you continue to visit & support Kossip World. Thanks & Smooches :)

    ReplyDelete