WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, December 3, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS TO BAD GURL FLO ON HER ENGAGEMENT & SOON 2 BE MARRIAGE!

CONGRATULATIONS FLO!

Congratulations to Flo from Oxygen's The Bad Girls Club Season 4. I just recently heard that Florina A.K.A. Crazy Azz Manly Flo from BGC Season 4 is engaged and getting married very soon. We all know well if you are a fan, that Flo was bi-sexual on the show. But in an interview with Bossip she stats"
FLO: I do want to have kids and settle down with a husband one day. So I guess I am just having fun for now. I grew up in a Spanish and Black neighborhood. My family is Albanian. My ex girl was black. I don’t care about race, color, gender, I don’t care!
Yes, Flo is getting married to a man soon. And I was told this directly by Booker whom is the casting director of  Bunim-Murray's "The Bad Girls Club" & "The Real World." He told me this information directly even though he didn't mention the lucky/crazed fiance name. BUT I HOPE ALL GOES WELL & THAT THE MARRIAGE WILL SOMEDAY BE LEGALIZED, BECAUSE 2 MALES MARRYING EACH OTHER IS STILL GAY MARRIAGE. BUT CONGRATS FLO!

No comments:

Post a Comment