WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Friday, December 3, 2010

TOLD YALL, BEACH LOSING HER MIND!

Keri Hilson interview with Perez Hilton

Keri Hilson Is A Freak! "I Got The Kind Of Pxssy That Keeps You Off The Streets. Now Come Get It" (Responds To Her Controversial Music Video)
Shes talking about being like TLC, MADONNA, JANET, ETC (but she felled 2 mention that they created music, danced & dressed the way they wanted to. they were who they are & not who others wanted them to be like) And ohhhh yessssssssssss! Give it to that beotch Perez.

No comments:

Post a Comment