WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

4 MY SPORTS FANS: I THOUGHT THE ONLY WHORES ON THE COURT WAS GURLS LIKE ROYCE, FROM BASKETBALL WIVES. CHILL DESPERATO!

Video: Andray Blatche Gets Desperate: Asks His Opponents To Let Him Get A Rebound To Complete His TRIPLE Double! [Fixed]

Off Topic: If it’s anything my readers want to see that mite live outside the USA. That you haven’t been able to see i.e. Bad Girls Club, Kim & Kourtney Takes New York, etc. Just let me know and whatever episodes I can get I will post. But on;y if you guys/gals comment and let me know, or you can e-mail: kaytoservu@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment