WELCUM:)

Detroit, Michigan, United States
What's Up Kossiper's? If you came to my blog to chill, listen to sum of my fav music & artist, to read my crazy thoughts, or to find out the latest news. Basically, U jus wanna know general things on music; fashion and any & every entertainment that U can think of, then U hav checked into the rite psych ward. Then I got your daily 50mg dose of Kossip World, and I hope & pray that U get addicted 2 ME. CHOW!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

THEY DON'T CALL CYNTHIA BAILEY OF RHOATL, THE RUN AWAY BRIDE FOR NO REASON!

Cynthia bailey age wiki1st Run: Cynthia Bailey+Leon=A beautiful daughter
Status: Had Noelle & were engaged to the "Sexy Leon"
  (Five Heartbeats, Temptations, etc)Leon Picture

 


 2nd Run: Cynthia+Russell Simmons                                        
Status: Peter, "You know Russell Simmons proposed to her, she turned him down". Cynthia also dated Russell Simmons who only dates models, but will probably date any model. A good catch, sure, but he loves the ladies.  He also proposed to Cynthia at some point in this story.  So it looks like Cynthia could have been Kimora Lee Simmons and had her own show.  So after dating two famous men, what drew Cynthia to Peter?

 


 


 3rd Run: Cynthia+Jayson Williams
 Status: Cynthia loves calling herself the runaway bride, so we thought we'd see just who she was running away from.  After learning who she was dealing with, we realize we would've ran too.  It's very likely that Cynthia didn't just run because she's some commitment phobia, she had reason to run. Case in point- Former NBA player Jayson Williams who proposed to Cynthia during a public halftime announcement on TV.  See the couple above back in 1996. Cynthia's new husband, Peter, says, "she took the ring and gave it back."  Last year, Jayson Williams was sentenced to five years in prison for fatally shooting a hired limo driver in 2002, after an eight year delay.  Perhaps Cynthia saw signs then.

 Then there was Peter+Cynthia
Happily Ever After, a little bit about Peter:
"I’m Jamaican-born, Brooklyn-raised, lived in Miami, We know he's struggling now, but Peter had seven or eight nightclubs in South Beach for the past 20 years. I’m a New York, Miami dude, and I lived in London for a while. I get around, and Atlanta’s new to me. My parents live here I’ve heard about Cynthia Bailey for the last 21 years of my life.  People that I know, even exes, talk so well about her. She’s an independent person and I love that about her. She likes to know that she has her own and I understand why because of her mom. I respect women who are like Cynthia because I’m not one of those guys who think men are superior to women. I used to date Nia Long and she was making like $800,000 a movie, and I was cool with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment